Renewing Vows in St. Thomas which beach?

jane1960

My husband and I are going to St. Thomas Sunday Dec. 10th to renew our vows, we are using Janelle islandblissweddings, any suggestions on which beach? Looking for a little seclusion, and not too crowded, Janelle seems very nice and helpful is anyone familiar with the photographer she uses?:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I saw your post and coincidentally I will be your officiant at your vow renewal. If it is just the two of you I highly recommend Pelican Beach since it is secluded and we will most likely be the only people on the beach. You also get a great backdrop of Tortola and St John for your photos. If you want to email me directly I can share some photos from that beach. www.usviservices.com

If it is a large group of people I recommend Magens because it has facilities and taxis can drop you right off on the beach. The size of the group makes a big difference.

I look forward to meeting you, and please email me so I can get some personal information to customize the vow renewal.

Best Wishes,

Stuart

Archived