Leaving...

cruisinsly

tomorrow at 6:30am, going to Tampa to stay the night with a friend. Sunday we will be on the Miracle. I feel like I have so much to do, but here I am reading these boards! I will post a review when back.

Jealously disliking you...

Have a great cruise!

tomorrow at 6:30am, going to Tampa to stay the night with a friend. Sunday we will be on the Miracle. I feel like I have so much to do, but here I am reading these boards! I will post a review when back.

Have a great cruise, Miracle is a great ship and Tampa is a really nice port.

Jess

Here's hoping you'll have a fantastic time on this wonderful ship (one of my two faves of any I've ever been on). You'll have a full seven days of pleasure. Definitely give Nick & Nora's a try at least once - you'll regret if you don't. Bon Voyage!!!

<<feeling jealous, as well, right now>>

I really loved the Miracle! The Captain is quite handsome as well. ;)

The previous captain (Claudio Cupisti) was certainly an Italian guy who made the ladies swoon on my Miracle sailing in September. Unfortunately you'll miss checking that one out, as that sailing was his last on Miracle - they announced it at the final evening show. No real reason to mention this but figured if he was replaced with some 'homely' looking dude, you'd certainly question Deb's judgement. :rolleyes:

By the way, Deb, did you pick up on the fact that Capt. Cupisti (just like Howie Mandel) was an extreme germphobe? I had dinner w/ one of the other ship officers, and it was mentioned that "no one touches the Captain".

• 2 weeks later...

Stacy,

The first time I cruised was in 2002 and my kids where 7 months and my oldest had just turned 3. It was very hard for me. I called them and emailed to check up on them everyday from the different ports. I missed them deeply but that sametime I had a wonderful and much needed vacation with DH and I. Enjoy your cruise with your DH, im sure it is needed. Have fun.

Thanks everyone! Just returned last night. Retrieved my little one this morning. He was laughing, crying, and hugging me tight, and so was I. He would not let go. Had a fantastic time. Working on a review.

Welcome back, Stacy!! Glad to hear you had an enjoyable cruise on Miracle - - I knew you would. Will look forward to your review when posted. Take care!!!

Archived