Question for all NCL Ships with Last Day "at Sea"

erikishere

Got all my "Ducks in a Row" for a Jan. 07 cruise on the NCL Star, with printed out copies, of the Freestyle Daily and Daily Menus, thanks to "CT Cool Cruiser" and others, here on Cruise Critic, Thanks to all.

My question is: we and another couple are doing two (2) of the Basic $79.- "Anniversry/Honeymoon Packages" at the Le Bistro, the Last Nite, a Sea Day, before docking the next Morning. Only one (1) of us drinks, and the dinner includes two "Complimentary" bottles of the House Wine. Does anybody here on Cruise Critic, know if we can get those Complimentary Bottles of Wine delivered to our Staterooms the First Night, where we'll be having the Complimentary Champagne, Strawberries, Canapes, etc.?!?

Yes, the "Anniversary/Honeymoon Package is a "Great Deal". We've done it twice before, and it also even includes, a Honeymoon photograph, and a Champagne and Cake Party. We know it's a good deal.

We just need to know whether we can get the Bistro dinner Bottles of Wines, delivered to our Staterooms, early in the Cruise, since that would last, our (1) one "drinker", the whole cruise. She says she can't possibly finish off the two bottles, on the Last Sea Nite, and she'd hate to see good wine go to waste. Any "info" would be Helpful. Thanks.

Don't know the answer to your question, but have a similar one, and maybe someone can answer both at the same time.

We also have the anniversary package booked. We can only drink 1 glass of wine each at a time.

Don't know how big the bottles are, but can we bring the leftover bottle to our cabin.

Don't know the answer to your question, but have a similar one, and maybe someone can answer both at the same time.

We also have the anniversary package booked. We can only drink 1 glass of wine each at a time.

Don't know how big the bottles are, but can we bring the leftover bottle to our cabin.

I don't know the answer to the original posters question, but we have on many occassions taken the bottle of wine back to our cabin.

Another option is that they will tag your bottle, give you a receipt, and deliver it to any of the restaurants any other night for you.

Thanks Margaret:

I just thought that it would be silly asking to take the unfinished bottle back to our cabin.

So I will not be shy and will take the left overs back to the cabin to drink at another time.

Don't be shy....:D

They will more than likely be asking you what you would like to do with the leftover wine, and they will re-cork it for you either way.

What are the choices that come with the package for whites and reds? DH likes merlot and I like Reisling. We were also thinking of doing one of the

310The Bon Voyage Basket

An assortment of seasonal fruits and a bottle of wine

(specify Red or White) for $20

Seems like it would be cheaper to do this then to order a bottle of wine once on board. But, what are the choices for the actual wine?

Archived