Accra/Rockley Beach

tterryj50

We were there last year over New Years. I believe thare is somewhere to rent chairs. The Cheffette is just across the road from the beach, you can get burgers there. I really liked swimming out to the man-made reef to look at the fish. That same reef tends to break up the waves, so the beach is great for playing in the warm water.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sugar Reef Restraunt is adjacent to the artificial reef, great place to rent a chair and relax, my wife and I loved it. They have good food and fresh water showers. Was there last Valentines week and it was decorated with alot of flowers and roses. Pretty unique being on the beach..

I like Accra Beach. Nice Beach, there are people who rent chairs and umbrellas.

Unfortunately Sugar Reef had to close down. land dispute with the owners of the property. But the area is still very nice and I believe there is a guy down there that still rents chairs.

Try De Rock Beach Bar at the food Kiosks close to the public facilites on the beach. or Chefette Fast Food or Barbeque Barn accross the street for food.

Enjoy

Archived