EZ Cruise Parking in Galveston?

tngirl1979

I was wondering if anyone had ever used EZ Cruise parking in Galveston, TX. I found their website and they are less then the Port or the Dolphin lots. I am looking for the best place to park my car and any information on any lot would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I used them on the last cruise - FANTASTIC doesn't begin to describe the people. Make sure you reserve in advance - and be sure you don't get side tracked by other out there trying to get your business. The people eho work there are very nice. Reserving online wa a little tricky when I did it. It helped to call them and let them step you through it. They are right there to get you to the ship and right there when you get off. I did hear the port was going to start charging a surcharge (which I'm sure will get passed on). If they haven't started yet then EZcruiseparking will honor the price you reserved at. So much easier than the port parking and cheaper them Dolphin. They shuttle you and your bags together. They will even detail your car for you while your gone (at an extra fee). The park looked very secure - all fenced in.

Hope this helps.

We have booked EZ Cruise Parking for our December cruise; however, some friends just returned a week ago and were very disappointed in their service. I had recommended them based on what I have read on this board. I understand that they had to wait quite a long time and when they did arrive with the van there was a lot of bickering as to how many could ride. The owners were fussing at their employees. Since this is a relatively new company, I am hoping that all this will be ironed out in the future. I have read far more good reports than the negative reports. If anyone has used them recently, I, too, would like to hear a report. Joan

My experience with them was decidedly different. They were disorganized, most of their vans were too small and employees argued with each other while customers waited to load. They’ve apparently only been in business a few months, so I am willing to attribute these things to growing pains. I did like the fact that the lot was a few feet above street level.

We used them last week. The price was right! When we arrived, we had to wait about 45min in the heat/humidity of Galveston, we were NOT happy campers...anyway...leaving was much better...quick. There was some bickering, but not too bad. We were on the road by 10am...that was super! Last cruise we weren't off the ship til 11:30!

In all fairness I should mention that we were one of the first cars to park in the lot the day we were there. We were also traveling on the Rhapsody. The driver told us that Carnival doesn't have their stuff together as far as getting the lanes cleared out in front of the terminal. When we drove by at 11 there were still TONS of people loading and unloading luggage in front of the Carnival terminal. He said this occurs because people do not follow the directions as far as where to load and unload there luggage. He did say that people leaving and arriving through Carnival do have a longer wait - because of this. I would assume (hate to do that) that it won't matter if you park at Dolphin and take the shuttle or whether you pull up to the curb to load and unload - everyone has to go through the same area and it is very crowded.

We got off the ship about 10:30 and had to wait about 5 to 10 minutes - again the Carnival terminal was PACKED in front of it. I don't think it has to do with EZ but the fact that it just isn't set up well.

Maybe that will change once they get the work at the pier done.

I can say for the money that it was worth it. Just be prepared and have a bottle of water with you - I think they had some water jugs set up for people waiting.

Archived