Mediterranea - Dining Room Layout

NancyJewel92

We're a group of 23 going on the Mediterranea on 1/20/07. I'm working on the table arrangements for our group. TA informs me that tables are for 4, 6, or 8 people.

Can anyone in CC-land direct me to somewhere that I can see the actual layout of the dining room? (Or perhaps pictures of it.) What I'm looking to find out is (1) adjacencies, i.e., are the 8's generally near 6-es.

Also (2) I'm very concerned as to where the waiters' service area is in relation to the tables. We were on the Magica last January and were seated in a section which had rectangular tables of 8. The rectangle was actually very nice; much preferred it over a round. However, we were immediately adjacent to the waiters' service area. It was just horrible! :eek: So noisy -- all the clanking and banging. (As our 1st seating was completely filled, we couldn't change tables. Lots of tables were available in 2nd seating, but I couldn't get any group support in changing.)

Any info would be appreciated. Especially helpful would be table numbers to avoid or perhaps table numbers to request. Thanks!

Archived