Seacond Dinning Vs Show Times

medicalman

Hi ,

we have booked second dinning (late dinning) because we saw some reports saying if you dine early you can cut down the time you have in different ports of call, but now i am worried that i might have made a mistake because our ten year old daughter just loves the disney shows , she would go everynight if possible, does anybody know what time the shows start and is it correct the dinning early cuts down port time?

thanks

Disney offers both an early and late show to accomodate both dinner rotations. I checked my Navigator from last year and the early shows started at 6:15 for those with late dinner rotation. Many people choose late dining so that they aren't rushed back on port days. We had early dining last year and when we were in Nassau on the 3-day Wonder we had to rush to dinner by the time we got back to the ship because we were on an excursion that didn't get us back until 5:30 or so. We're going again in a couple of weeks and because I booked it last minute we have late dining but I'm looking forward to it (I'm just not real thrilled with eating at 8:00 at night!!).

Archived