Tour & Transfers

aldesonia

I have not done a tour with transfer to FLL, but I have done one with transfer to MIA. It worked out very well, as they kept our luggage on the bus throughout the tour until we arrived at the airport. With such a late flight, I would recommend doing a tour.

Thanks very much for the info Al

You still will be at the airport by 3pm. Could check for stand by flights.

Might want to rent a car and do the tours yourself. Your rental will store the luggage while you run around.

or

check hotels for day rates.

arriving at the airport that early they might not take your luggage.. its too early for a 7pm flight

Might want to rent a car and do the tours yourself. Your rental will store the luggage while you run around.

or

arriving at the airport that early they might not take your luggage.. its too early for a 7pm flight

Thanks, We are doing that the day before we cruise. I was not sure if i wanted to deal with returning the car. I just might reserve the car for the day after also. Thanks again. Al.D

or

Thanks, We are doing that the day before we cruise. I was not sure if i wanted to deal with returning the car. I just might reserve the car for the day after also. Thanks again. Al.D

Archived