Destiny 8/1

Katie33

Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I are sailing on the Destiny in two weeks and I was wondering if anyone has any information about the boat or excursions. We are staying on the Lido Deck in a balconey room. Also, does anyone have any suggestions on excursions? We are definitely doing the Jolly Rogers pirate tour in aruba. I have read many good things about that. Which island has the best snorkeling? We are also torn on what excursions to go on in Dominica. Every thing looks so beautiful. Finally, we are both in our early 20's, so we like to have fun. Does this ship have a lively night life. Thank You for any suggestions or information you may have. I'll be sure to do a ship review when I get back. :cool:

~Katie

Katie:

You should check out the destiny thread that is on page 2 or 3. There is a ton of information on the Destiny. Looking forward to your review. Enjoy!

I agree totally! In addition, take some time to read through the Ports of Call message board on Cruise Critic. Each port has a separate board where you can ask questions and get a whole lot of information. It's wonderful :) We leave in October for the same cruise. Wish we were going with you!

Archived