quick question

deeolasingh

Im cruising in 77 day and my roomate has cancelled I know that I can change the passenger is there a fee for that with this much time still to go and my final payment is due on tuesday.. I didnt book thru carnival I booked thru an online agency does anyone know????? (actually this is my aunt scenerio my roomie is my dh just asking for her)

If you haven't paid final payment you can change the passenger without a fee (unless the agency you are working with charges - Carnival won't). The only way to know fi the agency is going to charge is to check your receipt. If she cancels all together than the agency might charge a fee - Carnival won't before final payment.

Thanks for the response.... The on line agency didnt charged and they did the name change for me actually they called carnival and carnival confirmed the the charged and they carnival did the actual name change

thanks again... this is why I love cruise critics cause you guys have all the right answers;)

Archived