One final wardrobe problem

Cruise Arizona

Well nothing like last minute wardrobe problems to get us off to a proper start of our cruise. Last year it was DD suitcase blowing up, and this year it was DH out growing his tux shirt.

The shirt he had last year barely fit him in the sleeves, and well now that he's put on a few pounds, his chest, back and shoulders are too big and the sleeves were way to short. I had to go into town tonight for a make-up flamenco class, so I went early and stoped by the formal wear shop and bought him a new shirt. DH has monster long arms, so eve their longest sleeve length they had 36/37 barely fit it now. But it will work!!!

So we are all packed and leave in the morning. I'll be sure to post some pics when we get back.

I feel your pain. I've yet to go on a cruise that I don't have to shop for something the last day before leaving.

I also have a very tall son whose sleeve length is a 39-40 and an XXL tall, not easy to find.

Have a great cruise and just don't pay attention to his sleeve length :)

Well nothing like last minute wardrobe problems to get us off to a proper start of our cruise. Last year it was DD suitcase blowing up, and this year it was DH out growing his tux shirt.

The shirt he had last year barely fit him in the sleeves, and well now that he's put on a few pounds, his chest, back and shoulders are too big and the sleeves were way to short. I had to go into town tonight for a make-up flamenco class, so I went early and stoped by the formal wear shop and bought him a new shirt. DH has monster long arms, so eve their longest sleeve length they had 36/37 barely fit it now. But it will work!!!

So we are all packed and leave in the morning. I'll be sure to post some pics when we get back.

just tell him to keep his jacket on...no one will notice if his sleeves are a bit short:D

Glad to hear you got Dh a new shirt. Good thing he tried it one before the cruise!

So what's a make-up flamenco class? They teach you how to apply your make-up for your flamenco costume?

Have a fantastic cruise!

Jane

Glad to hear you got Dh a new shirt. Good thing he tried it one before the cruise!

So what's a make-up flamenco class? They teach you how to apply your make-up for your flamenco costume?

Have a fantastic cruise!

Jane

It's funny how two people can read a sentence and interpret it two different ways! :)

I was thinking she meant that she had missed a class and was trying to catch up. :confused:

:)

Suzanne,

I'll bet you had a great time! We are anxiously awaiting your pictures!!

Payd:) :)

Archived