E Tickets

Shogun

Hi Folks,

Off on the Sun in a few weeks was filling in info on-line and the E ticket stuff came up started to fill in the info then got to VISA details for non US folk,

as we do not get this info, how do we get passed this,

without a E boarding pass will we have a longer check in que waiting for us.

yours Shogun

YEAH I got that too, also it wont accept my insurance "assist" phone number as a legit one, probably because its a UK number and a US website, but as far as i am aware we are covered by the visa waiver programme, as long as we have digitally readable images on our passports, so i dont understand why they ask for this info anyway

Hi Kay,

We will get our green card things on the plane and our passports stamped at passport control etc,

US likes to know everything down to shoe size, they think it makes the US safe, then you travel in and out a few times and you find it is so simple to bring stuff into and out of US if you wanted to. Some places are so tight nothing could get passed then at other places well lets say its not so good and I hope for them they do tighten things up, where they need to.

As to medi assist number a lot of insurance companies use Global Excel as there 24hr medi assit there number is 001819566513.

yours Shogun

Hi Shogun,

Surfing this morning and found this one.

I had the same problem with my personaliser when I came to the Visa section. Contacted Princess (Southampton) and the following advice given.

UK passengers should fill in the Cruise Personalizer through the UK Princess website. I did this and now its all complete.

Jimmy

Archived