New Years a formal night?

Avril

I'm sailing on the Legend for New Years and I was just wondering if New Years Eve will be a formal night. I don't think it would be on a cruise other times of the year but would they switch nights because it's New Years? Our itinerary is:

December 26th, 2006 - Ft. Lauderdale :D

December 27th - At Sea

December 28th - At Sea

December 29th - St. Maarten

December 30th - Barbados

December 31st - Martinque (New Years Eve)

January 1st, 2007 - At Sea (New Years Day)

January 2nd - At Sea

January 3rd - Ft. Lauderdale :(

I read that the formal nights for an 8 day cruise are usually the 1st full day at sea after embarkation and the 1st full day at sea after the last port of call. I was just wondering if they would change it for New Years so the 2nd formal night was the day of our last port of call. Anybody know? Also, do they do anything special/fun at dinner for New Years Eve?

Hey Avril....whats up....Im not sure that they would change the formal night for New Years eve, you may call your TA and ask em though...he/she may be able to help you with that....Sorry Im not a better help....

On a side note...are you still wantin to come with us valentines day 08???

Hey Avril....whats up....Im not sure that they would change the formal night for New Years eve, you may call your TA and ask em though...he/she may be able to help you with that....Sorry Im not a better help....

On a side note...are you still wantin to come with us valentines day 08???

That's alright. It doesn't really matter, I'm just nosey.

Ya, I'd love to come with you guys. I just have to convince my Mom to pay for it for not only me and her (that shouldn't be hard) but for my boyfriend as well (that's the hard part)!!!! :D

Archived