Diamond anytime dining rest. choice and menus?

blambition

For those of you who have sailed on the Diamond, do you have a favorite of which restaurant to pick for the personal choice dining? Are they all about the same layout? Knowing the people I travel with I would guess that they will tend to go to the same one everynight so I might as well suggest the one everyone likes the best.

Also does anyone have the menus for the 7 day Mexican itinerary?

I'm hoping for chocolate souffle on this cruise which I did not get Celebrity in Oct.

Vicki

For those of you who have sailed on the Diamond, do you have a favorite of which restaurant to pick for the personal choice dining? Are they all about the same layout? Knowing the people I travel with I would guess that they will tend to go to the same one everynight so I might as well suggest the one everyone likes the best.

When we were on the Sapphire Princess, we really enjoyed the different specialties in the different anytime dining rooms. The way it works is that all the rooms serve the same menu as the main dining room, but each room has its own special additions -- things like tri-color ravioli in the Italian room and five spices duck in the Oriental one. That makes it a lot of fun to change dining rooms each night and sample the different specialties (although actually, if you ask, you can get any of the specialties in any of the restaurants -- they all come out of the same galley, after all!).

Here are some MENUS I scanned in, although I understand it has changed a bit now and the Sterling is an extra charge and has been replaced with something else for anytime.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Also does anyone have the menus for the 7 day Mexican itinerary?

I'm hoping for chocolate souffle on this cruise which I did not get Celebrity in Oct.

Vicki

Took this same itenerary last year on The Sapphire and as mentioned all of the dining rooms have the same menus except for a special theme in each room. All rooms are about the same size. Tables for two are close to each other lining the outside walls. We usually ate around 8:00 and got a larger table for the two of us when we wanted it as it was not as crowded at this time.

Took this same itenerary last year on The Sapphire and as mentioned all of the dining rooms have the same menus except for a special theme in each room. All rooms are about the same size. Tables for two are close to each other lining the outside walls. We usually ate around 8:00 and got a larger table for the two of us when we wanted it as it was not as crowded at this time.

Allmost forgot. Any souflee is to die for. If I remember, they were available on three nites, all different, if I remember there was a berry one that I would rate as the best I ever had. I'm already salivating.

Thanks for the response. We will need a table for 6 and would love to be either by a window or out of the flow of traffic. Last year on the Golden we were able to be in an area that was up one step and very private feeling.

I'm glad to hear they still have the different themed menus in the restaurants as I thought I read they didn't have that anymore. So you can mix some or all of that theme in with the regular night's fare?

Happy to hear about the souffles!!!!

Vicki

Archived