Momx4

Majesty Fan

Mom,

Have a great cruise. I am seriously thinking of changing our cruise from Oct-the first week in Dec my big 40. It is much slower at work that time of year for me, could you take some Christmas pictures that they have on the ship. My only concern will be CC and how cold the water will be. Say hi to Mickey and Minnie for me.

Lexi

Thanks Lexi,

I am all set and ready to go.

I will be glad to take pictures of holiday decorations, we always do anyway. The ship is beautiful when it is decorated and they do decorate at the port on CC too.

The weather is usually around 80 in December, and the water is cooler, but many people still swim. For me it is too cool to swim, but I am use to the hot Florida weather, so what is cool to me isnt that cool to others who live in cooler states.

They decorate the ship Thanksgiving week until just after the first of the year.

I will post a trip report with pictures after we return!!!

Let me know what you decide about your cruise?? Sometimes these decisions are so hard to make!!

Kathy

AKA mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures are just beautiful Mom. Thanks for everything that you do on the boards. We leave on the Wonder on the 14th, and I hadn't thought far enough ahead to think of Christmas decorations. Thanks!!! You have been a great resource.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Mom,

Leaving tomorrow - I'll look for the gingerbread house and try to get a picture. Almost forgot to pack the pillowcases and the sharpies! My 5 year old is coming down with a cold:( , so I've packed a traveling pharmacy. Hopefully it will be short-lived. Talk to you when I get back. Thanks again.

Mom,

Leaving tomorrow - I'll look for the gingerbread house and try to get a picture. Almost forgot to pack the pillowcases and the sharpies! My 5 year old is coming down with a cold:( , so I've packed a traveling pharmacy. Hopefully it will be short-lived. Talk to you when I get back. Thanks again.

That must be a hard decision to make. On one hand, you and your 5-Y.O. have been looking forward to the cruise but your daughter coming down sick right before the cruise. Do you cancel and lose out or go on the cruise and risk spreading the cold on the ship like a Norovirus?

I hope that you're able to keep her out of the Oceaneer's Club for a couple of days until she's asymptomatic.

Archived