Anyone booked on Sun Princess 28/12/2007?

khicks1101

We are cruising on the Sun Princess in 2007 as it is a bigger ship and has more spacious suites.

Although it is doing P&O cruises, it is a Princess ship and I am partial to them.

We are hoping to communicate with other travellers who are booked and to network prior to the cruise

We are based in Sydney, which means this time we get to leave from our home port, this I find especially exciting.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there khicks 1101,

nice of you to answer us over on the other Sun thread....regarding the traditional vs anytime dining options....hee hee......:) :D

We are from Adelaide and are booked on the Sun for the Sydney to San Francisco cruise in early 2008, we love the Princess ships, this will be our 6th cruise with them.

We are also booked in Feb coming for the Pacific Princess doing the Islands up to Vanuatu.

Have you started a roll call for your Dec 2007 cruise on the roll call page??, you may get quite a few join you on that! Our roll call for the Sun 2008 cruise, is up to 84 pages already, and over 100 CC members with us on that one, a fabulous effort!!

As you say, it's nice to be able to cruise out of Sydney, and it is truly a beautiful city, we love visiting there.

Very best wishes..

S&D

41272307.gif.e6be3e4ac86b737b9afce18fc98b28dc.gif

Hi S&D, I am a former Adelaide lad, but now living in Sydney.

We were specifically looking for a cruise out of Sydney this time to cut out on travel. This was very limiting and when we noticed the Sun Princess option jumped in straight away.

We wanted to do the circumnavigation, but our DD meant we couldn't afford the time for a 28 day cruise, mind you we will do it in the future.

Our Roll call is attracting no one to date:confused:, but plenty of time yet. (HELLO, anyone out there, HELLO) lol

You seem to have had some lovely cruises, and although we have only had the Princess experience we have been so happy in the past, we continue with them.

Thanks for your response and look forward to speaking with you in the future.

All the best

Ahh yes that is the problem. The income hasn't kept up with all the holidays. Also have a potential US cruise next year and a visit to in-laws in Europe.

What a spoilsport, lol.

What about in-law + cruise in Europe, haha. It would make mine look a lot better I am sure.

bgfreaks_e0.gif.475c2db4bd96cdfa465f52e9e270f707.gif

I'm trying to get my mum interested (without much success), on either the 9 night Sun Princess or the 10 night Pacific Dawn Christmas cruises. New Year is too expensive.

It is only $2525 twin share for Category BB (Balcony) on the Dawn, and $2325 for Category BB (Balcony) on the Sun Princess.

It is time to ditch the relo's for one year to go and have a wonderful and unique Christmas, but mum won't go without my brother.

Also....not too sure whether this question has been asked or not, so please forgive me:o , why isn't there any 4-share balcony cabins on the Dawn?

Happy Cruising Everyone.:)

Hi Aussie cruiser....I have just looked up pricing for xmas cruise 2007 on Pacific Dawn, and there are 3-4 berth cabins.

at the moment Regal Princess only carries about 1500 passengers.

the Pacific Dawn is down to carry 2050, so the extra berths will come from refitting twin berth cabins. (they are a good size,we have been on her before).

hope you can get on her.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I thought I would see if anyone is around yet.

We are cruising on the Sun Princess in 2007 instead of the Pacifics as it is a bigger ship and has more spacious suites.

Although it is doing P&O cruises, it is a Princess ship and I am partial to them.

We realise this is very early, however, are hoping to communicate with other travellers who are booked and to network prior to the cruise.

We are based in Sydney, which means this time we get to leave from our home port, this I find especially exciting.

Merry XMAS and we hope to hear from you soon.

aaroo_e0.gif.6e1c89bf9918be3281b68b387b7a234e.gif

Archived