Dawn Guarantee Cabin

denlyd

This is a hyptherical question.

We are booked in an assigned AA suite, if we went guarantee and they had to upgrade, do you think they would put us in the Villa suite even through we were only 2 passengers.

Regards,

Dennis

Shoreguy, what do you think they would do?? For example, we have two cabins booked, one being the AA. The AA is now being offered as a guarantee. If someone came along and booked the AA guarantee where would they go???

Put the GTY in the open AA or wait for someone to take an upsell to a Villa. They are not going to upgrade an AA GTY to a Garden Villa.

That's why I posted this question. As I understand the quarantee booking , NCL will give you at least the same catagory or an upgrade. As there are only 4 AA Suites, and it appears the Villa Suites are usualy available, what does NCL do in this case?

I'm probably not going change my reservation to a guarantee, but no harm asking the question.

Regards,

Dennis

Put the GTY in the open AA or wait for someone to take an upsell to a Villa. They are not going to upgrade an AA GTY to a Garden Villa.

But there is no open AA. There all booked and now NCL is offering the AA as a guarantee. My TA told me they almost never do this and she doesn't know why they're doing it or what would happen if someone books the AA guarantee. I was hoping you'd reassure me that someone isn't going to come along, booked the AA and steal my Garden Villa:D

That's why I posted this question. As I understand the quarantee booking , NCL will give you at least the same category or an upgrade. As there are only 4 AA Suites, and it appears the Villa Suites are usually available, what does NCL do in this case?

I'm probably not going change my reservation to a guarantee, but no harm asking the question.

Regards,

Dennis

I'd check again with your TA. I can't understand how NCL could book an AA as a GTY. There is no place to go up to but the GV and there's quite a price jump.

I understand how they can book BE as GTY's with BD, BC, BB & BA's as cabins to upgrade to.

Like I said before, check with your TA.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Archived