slide on the miracle??

andychris

I have heard that they changed the height requirement on the slide to 48 inches. Last year on the victory it was 42inches. I have also printed out from the carnival website that it is 42 inches. If they have changed their policy what can we do? I would of gone on a different ship or something. Now 3 out of the 4 children can go on the slide. This is not fair since that child went on the slide last year.

What should I do. We are going in a little over 2 weeks and the child will be dissapointed. I know that there are a million other things to keep the kids busy but how can they take this away for her that went on the slide all last trip?

I'm sorry your kids may be disappointed. I was just on the Miracle but I didn't go down the slide so I don't know what the height requirement was. If they did change it, it must be because someone under 48 inches got hurt and they are worried about safety.

I know it hurts when kids have disappointments, but believe me it hurts the parents worse. They'll survive the disappointment...you're taking them on a CRUISE for goodness sake, they'll be happy and have other stuff to do, so don't worry!! :D

If they did change it, it must be because someone under 48 inches got hurt and they are worried about safety.

Someone OVER 48" got hurt.....ME! I'm 73"!

The lighter you are, the slower you should go. Last year the requirement on the same type ship with the same slide configuration was 42".

BTW, I love how they painted the two huge poles that hold the stairs on the Legend the Carnival smokestack colors.

Archived