dolphin adventure in cozumel

lauriebowman

will someone please tell me the best guide to use in cozumel, we are leaving in less than two weeks, and one of my family members would like to do this for his children, any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks again Laurie

Hope this link works: http://cozumelinsider.com

If not - go to the top of this page, click on "Cruise Critic Message Boards", click on "Ports-of-Call", then scroll down to "Cozumel". LOTS of info there from folks who know.

I booked through the folks at cozumel insider, and they have been extremely helpful all along the way. I don't know if you could get a spot on such short notice, but if it could be done, I imagine they'd be the folks to do it.

We just returned from Cozumel on the Conquest. We were afraid to book outside of the ship. Next time, we will book with Discover Cove directly. If you go through the ship, be sure to book as soon as you get on the boat. This one books quickly. We stayed at the park all day. Kids 10 and 13 loved it. We did the dolphins, walked in the park, played on the beach, brought our own snorkle equipment and snorkled there. Suggestion to get the ice cream as you are leaving the park on the left. It is really good. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cathy

Also be warned that there are many dolphin excursions and your friend should know what it is they are booking, I have read too many posters complain they booked an encounter and all it was was sitting on the side lines watching people actually swim with the dolphins.

THe royal swimm is the ultimate. 2 weeks?? the dolphisna re probably all booked up- try chakanabb if it is and see about a sea lion swim

I just got back off the Conquest and we booked with CozumelInsider a month before the cruise. At that time, we had to take an alternate time because the 2 PM was full. As I remember, the options are, The Royal Dolphin Swim or Dolphin Discovery Swim (same thing) $125, The Dolphin Swim & Snorkel $99 and the Dolphin Encounter $75. The Royal Swim offers the most interaction and is awesome. Last week, Carnival didn't offer that program since it was sold out. They had the snorkel and swim for $199 (I think).

Sherry with Cozumel Insider is prompt and helpful, just e-mail her, quickly.

Archived