how to obtain NCL credit card??

nant4me

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I already have a card in my name and would like to get one in my husband's name. I no longer see an application on NCL web site and now that MBNA is changed to Bank of America it doesn't show up as a card that they offer on their website either. I did a live chat with a customer service rep at Bank of America and she said that not all of the MBNA cards are carrying over.She said it may be offered in the future but I need one NOW! (really want to keep earning points as I am already at my $1000 limit for the year and my year doesn't end until August 2007!) Does anyone know how to apply for a new card? Thanks again!

I did a google search for NCL Mastercard and this link is the first one to come up: https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=L66X&mc=A000001WGV%20

I am actually considering letting my NCL card go dormant just because B of A's website is so screwy. I do all of my banking online and the B of A website is the most confusing I have seen. The NCL benefits are awesome though. I just received two $500 certificates.

Good luck!

Has anyone successfully tried to apply via this link? When I go the website it says "Please accept our apologies, the application you are looking for is no longer active" It looks like the application is dead! I think when they switched to Bank of America we are now in Limbo and can't apply for new cards! If anyone knows of anything different please let me know! Thanks!

Has anyone successfully tried to apply via this link? When I go the website it says "Please accept our apologies, the application you are looking for is no longer active" It looks like the application is dead! I think when they switched to Bank of America we are now in Limbo and can't apply for new cards! If anyone knows of anything different please let me know! Thanks!

Are you getting this message when you go to the link or when you fill out the info and 'apply'? In trying to test the site, I can get to the application fine but did not want to submit real info for an application. I did submit info for an imaginary friend and all seems to work (friend was denied a card at this time :o).

I used this link just now - it worked and I got a message at the end saying I'd receive my card in 7 to 10 days. Thanks for the link. This will be a huge help for the cruise we're planning....... I will put my son's upcoming braces on the card - as well as a few other larger expenses. I'll pay it off as I go - but should end up with some certificates before I'm done. Yea!

hey everyone i'm new to this site but i found it because i have a question about my ncl card. i've had it for a while now, but haven't used it cuz i only like to use it when i can pay it off right away well its the holidays and i would much rather use my card get certificates then pay it off but when i go to B of A's website to make a payment it won't let me log-on(i haven't logged on since before the change) and i already tried registering and it won't let me. can anyone help me or am i gonna have to call and deal with reps?.thanks

Archived