Need comments on creole cruise

suying

Has anyone taken the creole cruise recently? How do you like it? How comfortable is it to to sail in the boat? Is it easy to get motion-sick? We are thinking about booking the creole cruise of lobster lunch full day tour on Feb. Any comments of your past experience will be greatly appreciated!

Me and my wife took the creole cruise lobster lunch cruise.

My wife was actually sea-sick from the cruise ship prior to arriving in Antigua. To clear things up my wife was skeptical about taking the cruise only because she was on some pills plus wearing some pressure point bands but was PERFECTLY fine on this cruise.

You can read my review about this cruise on this post. If you cant find it just let me know.

But to keep things short the Creole Cruise was our top stop (shared by another location). It really is a fantastic cruise and will never be forgotten by myself or my wife while on our honeymoon less than a year ago.

:) My husband and I just took this lobster cruise this week. We had a fantastic time. It was the highlight of our trip. It definitely worth the money and time.

I was a bit skeptical about Coton's review before boarding this cruise. Because it was the only review on it.

Thanks Coton! My husbby and I really really had a fabulous time on this cruise. It made our second honeymoon trip more memorable.

Suying, I forgot to answer your questions regarding how comfortable was on this cruise. According to Glen, we supposed to have 8 people from Royal Caribbean and Princess to join this cruise on that day. However, the sea was very very rough for past week. So , 6 people from RC did not show up, and only 2 of us showed up.

Regarding the motion of the boat, I had asked Glen before booking this cruise. He explained that there was only up-and-down motion on his boat. There was no side-to-side motion, that caused the motion sickness. I was very sensitive to the motion too. On this creole cruise, I felt fine. I did not need any medication or band at all.

Hi. Sunraiser, thank you for your comments. Do you know the name of the deserted island (I guess it's the second stop during the cruise.)? Is that really deserted that only tourists from creole cruise visit it? How do you like it? Have you done some snorkeling there?:)

Suying,

Glen had mentioned the name of the 2nd stop, but I wasn't pay attention. The 2nd stop was where we supposed to swim with the turtle. However, due to the rough sea, we didn't see any at all. Glen tried to search the turtle for us, he could not find any. I saw some tourists snorkeling there.

I like the snorkeling at the Bird island more, more fishes to see.

sunraiser, I am glad you had a great time.

You could only imagine how I felt booking the tour while reading zero (no) comments at all about creole cruises. I was so skeptical that I did not book online but decided to make my decision to join the tour at the very last moment. Boy was I glad that I did. Thats why I felt so passionate about my previous posts because I was so pleasantly surprised that Anitgua Creole Cruises was our best excursion (2nd was st lucia). I just felt that Glen was fantastic but did not have the proper advertising so I felt obligated in telling other cruisers what was a fantastic option on a stop in Antigua.

Hi suying, I believe the name of the deserted island is "pigeon island"

It really is a tiny island out in the middle of the ocean and completely surrounded by ocean and fantastic views. The water is shallow around the island so its perfect for either sun tanning or just lounging in the ocean.

Archived