Electrical outlets?

decemberkid

I'm sure this has been asked before and it could be a stupid question, but...

I'm going on my first cruise on Dec 10 on Costa and my question is what do the cabins have as far as electrical outlets? Is there some sort of converter that I'll need to bring or anything of that nature? I plan on bringing a power-strip because I've heard there's only one outlet, but I'm not sure if there's something else I'll need to be able to use that.

Thanks in advance!

We were on the Costa Magica over Thanksgiving week. There was one regular 110V outlet in the main cabin area at the dressing table and one higher (220?) that Europeans use and it would require an adapter for American appliances. In the bathroom there was one outlet up high where you could plug in an electric razor only and it worked great. That was all we needed but if you need more bring a small extension strip. Hope this helps.

We had an outside window cabin, #1230, and I remember only one regular outlet at the counter above the refrigerator, which we constantly were battling over for recharging either the camcorder, digital camera, or Gameboys for the kids. My recollection is the same as lambs2 on the outlets. Thanks for posting and jogging my memory so that I can add a plug strip to our list of essentials to bring in April.

Archived