Question re San Pedro parking

traveling grandma

If we park in the parking garage at San Pedro pier, will we have to walk to the place of embarkation, or is there a shuttle? Is there a place to drop off our luggage before we park? Likewise, when we return would we have to pull and carry our luggage to the car?

I drop my luggage off at the embarkation area and give it to a stevadore. My DW stays with the carryon while I park the car. At the parking lot, you can catch a shuttle back to the ship; vice versa when you disembark.

Just remember where you park the car. I park near the entry booth.

How much is it to leave your car for the week there. We're going on the diamond in 2.5 weeks and wondering if we can park for free or need to be dropped off cuz we dont wanna pay

It would be better to be dropped off, as it is $12 per day to park.

here is the parking web site at the ship terminal: http://www.lacruisecenter.com/ratesindex.html

Where you would park otherwise would take some work. There is no place really close by. If you live near someplace that has an Avis car rental office you could rent a car and drop it off at the Avis office in Long Beach. The taxi fare is about $25 to the ship terminal.

Archived