KIDS Dinner Menu On the Zaandam

jellybean

We are taking our grandson on his first cruise in Aug, and he is a picky eater. I am trying to find out what the kids dinner menu is like. Thank you for all your help this message board is a great help.

We just got off the Zuiderdam and we had our 2 kids with us. They were always given both the regular menu and the kids menu. They were able to order from both menus. The kids menu had burgers and fries, spagetti, chicken nuggets, pizza, grilled cheese sandwich, macaroni and cheese, chicken noodle soup, hotdogs, pb and j, and more but we can't remember. My kids tended to order maybe the apetizer and soup or salad from the regular menu and then the entree from the kid menu, depending on how brave they were! Our waiter always ordered 2 of the kids meals just in case it wasn't enough. One time my son had 2nds on the spagetti! It seemed to be pretty standard "kid" food and I am guessing the Zaandam would be similar. Hope this helps.

Archived