Cat Fight Aboard the Valor - Thanksgiving Week

shellmybell

Last year on the QE2 World Cruise, two women got into a fight over who could use the dryer in the laudry. One of the women punched the other in the nose. The second women was a "bleeder". We were three days out of Hawaii so medical evac was not possible. The call went out of blood doners. At the NEXT port of call both women and their husbands were put off the ship as "trouble makers." Cunard knows how to handle this.

I would be highly POed' the women should have been put off, but not the men. On second thought, they should sail RCCL, don't they have boxing rings now!:D Strap the gloves on and cut em loose.

I would be highly POed' the women should have been put off, but not the men...

This is standard practice when someone has to be put off the ship, they put everyone on the booking off. Happened back when Paradise was still smoke-free; there were several people put off the ship because they were smoking onboard and their families/travel companions had to leave as well.

This is standard practice when someone has to be put off the ship, they put everyone on the booking off. Happened back when Paradise was still smoke-free; there were several people put off the ship because they were smoking onboard and their families/travel companions had to leave as well.

The offenders should be made to walk the plank I say!! Or they could be towed behind the ship in a dinghy.

Hey Sota, is it cold up there yet? Got family in the cities. Bunch more north east in Wis.

Well, we were getting something to eat for dinner at Nikki's across the street and the first couple came in and got seated at the bed closest to the lake windows.

OK, I'm confused, Nikkis has "beds" in which you are in for dinner???? Exactly what do they serve there :eek:

OK, I'm confused, Nikkis has "beds" in which you are in for dinner???? Exactly what do they serve there :eek:

Nikki’s Beach Club

Located right on the sand at 1st & Ocean, the huge club features a large beach, sun loungers, beds, palm trees and plenty of lounging space with decor consisting of natural wood and white fabric, alongside the famous teepees, Nikki's is both a first rate restaurant as well as a kicking nightclub. 1 Ocean Drive; 305-538-1111

There it is again "beds"......I use a bed for two reasons,

1. Sleep

2. Use your imagination.

As Nikki's does not appear to be a hotel or a place you want to sleep.......Thats an interesting club:eek:

Then you would love this club...LOL:

BED

Spend a night in Bed at one of Miami's hottest restaurants. Kick off your shoes and enjoy excellent cuisine and great DJ's while lazing on an oversize bed in this opulent playground. 929 Washington Avenue; 305-532-9070

Well, you know, the latest airline restrictions have made it kind of tough to transport things like that.

[forrestgump]Freaky is as freaky does.[/forrestgump]

:D

Do what the cops do...use large zip-ties...LOL

Or you could use the bungie cord when it's not holding the balcony door open. :eek:

Rumor has it, they also make nylon/plastic cuffs. :rolleyes:

I think it's up to the Captain, I was on the Conquest and a husband was put off the ship in Cozumel and his wife stayed for the rest of the cruise.

The offenders should be made to walk the plank I say!! Or they could be towed behind the ship in a dinghy.

Hey Sota, is it cold up there yet? Got family in the cities. Bunch more north east in Wis.

Hi Caliber1,

LKYGSR is right, it's cold here now! It wasn't a couple of days ago, but now it's definitely winter. :p

And I agree, make 'em walk the plank! ;)

lmao -- thanks, now i have to clean Coke off my keyboard & monitor! :p

Don't mention it :p

Actually I'm going to write to them and see if I can't be a distributor. I could host parties in my house...Like tupperware parties and such. I'd even allow product test drives at said parties.:D

I'm guessing none of the fellas would want to volunteer to help.:p

Don't mention it :p

Actually I'm going to write to them and see if I can't be a distributor. I could host parties in my house...Like tupperware parties and such. I'd even allow product test drives at said parties.:D

I'm guessing none of the fellas would want to volunteer to help.:p

Pick me, pick me!!! I would be more than willing to help. We aims to please, wether it be mechanical or otherwise.

Pick me, pick me!!! I would be more than willing to help. We aims to please, wether it be mechanical or otherwise.

Jess it's a tough job and could get dirty. I don't know that I'd want one of my friends to have to work in such conditions...but if you're up to it, ok. I just don't want to hear any complaining about how hard it might be - one ill just have to jump into those trenchs and dig down deep.

"Never Been Kissed", I like that movie too! ;)

"So, unless some kid just killed himseIf because he was being paid to have sex with the school mascot in a big vat of that cole slaw, you got nothing."

When you go to the ship Deli pass on the coleslaw:)

Archived