#### LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS #### (17 Days Starting 11/29/06)

JotWorld

Hi Judy,

The Golden Princess Red Tape, is incredible!:( I've been working with a certain "Good" purser EVERY DAY (Haven't Missed One!) since giving all the info to the Hotel Secretary! The info came back, finally from the Puzzle Palace, & he was not able todo anything(for his level), so we got the First Purser(The Head) involved, took two days to see The First Purser again even with appts & going to the purser desk 4 or 5 times in one day, waiting in line every time:( Saw him yesterday, again, 1st Time was for the Computer Problems which we have all fixed Now, on The Golden, I might add!:D He took another copy of your eMail & said it would Definitely get sent to Viharn! He said, say Hi to Tony, again, & that it would Definitely get done, for sure!

I'm very sorry, I can't do any more than that, without being thrown off the Ship!:eek: They Probably think I'm a real Pain, even if this Has Nothing todo with me!

I will also ask the Hotel Secy what happened, I can't wait for the Great Answer!

My Very Best!

Bill

(Who almost NEVER Gives Up!);)

Bill I got an email from Giancarlo personally yesterday...a big thank you for passing my info along!

Tony

You are welcome,:) thanks for coming along!;) Tony is on Vacation(away from the Ship:D ), he's playing the Airport Game, and that's why I suspect, he would like to never have to get off the Ship:eek: (Maybe only to Switch Ships occasionally:rolleyes: ) Is that Right, Tony? Where are you know, your Fans want to know?

My Best!

Bill

(Happy at Sea!)

Where am I now you ask?...still stuck in an Airport in Vancouver!..My plane doesn't leave until 2:00pm today and I am miss connecting all over the place...It will be a miracle if I get into Christchurch!!!!...Oh well had $100 meal last night on them and room service breakfast (whihc I never do 'cause I am "frugal" but hey the Airline is paying).....have to check out at 12 noon today...

Actually it felt good to be on land for 2.5 weeks....and I come home for one day on Jan 8th and leave the next day for Aruba to join the Golden for the South America season..

Tony

Bill I got an email from Giancarlo personally yesterday...a big thank you for passing my info along!

Tony

Hey Tony, it was an effort:eek:,(He's a hard man to get a hold of, lots of responsibilty), but I got it done.:D Have safe travels, Bro, & let's know when you arrive safely!;) Enjoy, NZ!:) Bill

Don't expect too much action from Arlene. :) Off to the port! Bye............

Arlene

Your Green light is still on?:confused: You better get going, I just looked at the Sun Cam, & it's flags are waving in Ft Laud:eek: (I Think one of them Says "Arlene, Where are you?" or "Welcome Aboard!");) Hurry!!!:) Bill

Bill,

I thought you were on vacation. It seems you are running around doing a lot of errands ( for your fellow CCers ) on the ship. Guess that's your exercise. lol. We are all so lucky to have you doing "Lives". You and Tony are a great tandem to keep us all cruising. Now that we have Arlene in the mix, it's even better. It's 11:29am EST and her green light's off so I guess she's off to Ft Lauderdale.

Bill,

I thought you were on vacation. It seems you are running around doing a lot of errands ( for your fellow CCers ) on the ship. Guess that's your exercise. lol. We are all so lucky to have you doing "Lives". You and Tony are a great tandem to keep us all cruising. Now that we have Arlene in the mix, it's even better. It's 11:29am EST and her green light's off so I guess she's off to Ft Lauderdale.

Maybe she is still trying to stuff her comforter in her suitcase????:confused: :p :confused:

Tony

Maybe she is still trying to stuff her comforter in her suitcase????:confused: :p :confused:

Tony

Her green light's off so she's on her way. She probably had that packed over a week ago....priorities you know. Along with her coffemaker and her DVD player.

Sorry to hear you are stuck at the airport. Should have stayed longer here. Heard some good news from C. yesterday....that you will have more good company on your Golden cruise in January.

Have a safe journey until your "Live from the Tahitian Princess" next week. God speed.

Bill,

Thank you for your kind words.:) I, like Tony, when we are not having Fun anymore we'll quit.;) But, I don't think that will be anytime soon.:D

Maybe After My World Cruise in 2008! That might tire me out!:eek: Bill

PS I'll bet Arlene was having a Hard time getting her coffee pot in the Suitcase, or maybe her Diet Pepsi or Blankie!:D

Her green light's off so she's on her way. She probably had that packed over a week ago....priorities you know. Along with her coffemaker and her DVD player.

Sorry to hear you are stuck at the airport. Should have stayed longer here. Heard some good news from C. yesterday....that you will have more good company on your Golden cruise in January.

Have a safe journey until your "Live from the Tahitian Princess" next week. God speed.

Had I known all to be delayed by over 24 hours I would have stayed with C. in Toronto longer....next time for sure!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Thank you for your kind words.:) I, like Tony, when we are not having Fun anymore we'll quit.;) But, I don't think that will be anytime soon.

PS I'll bet Arlene was having a Hard time getting her coffee pot in the Suitcase, or maybe her Diet Pepsi or Blankie!:D

LOL, I forgot about her diet pepsi.:D

Hi Judy,

The Golden Princess Red Tape, is incredible!:( I've been working with a certain "Good" purser EVERY DAY (Haven't Missed One!) since giving all the info to the Hotel Secretary! The info came back, finally from the Puzzle Palace, & he was not able todo anything(for his level), so we got the First Purser(The Head) involved, took two days to see The First Purser again even with appts & going to the purser desk 4 or 5 times in one day, waiting in line every time:( Saw him yesterday, again, 1st Time was for the Computer Problems which we have all fixed Now, on The Golden, I might add!:D He took another copy of your eMail & said it would Definitely get sent to Viharn! He said, say Hi to Tony, again, & that it would Definitely get done, for sure!

I'm very sorry, I can't do any more than that, without being thrown off the Ship!:eek: They Probably think I'm a real Pain, even if this Has Nothing todo with me!

I will also ask the Hotel Secy what happened, I can't wait for the Great Answer!

My Very Best!

Bill

(Who almost NEVER Gives Up!);)

Bill,

I owe you. Thank you so much for all your effort! I guess that is about all that can be done. You have been so thoughtful. I sure hope someday we meet and I can thank you in person.

Judy

Tony, I guess you changed your plans for the start of your South American cruises. Your signature still shows Jan 6 from New Orleans. Your followers will be looking on the 6th for your "Live".:confused:

Ooops!...that's the date it saild from New Orleans but I board only in Aruba on Jan 10th...thanks!

Tony

The Machines have been crowded all morning & early PM, one right after another.:eek: It is finally thinning out, with five or six in here right now;) , at 3:20 PM on a Lovely Sunday Afternoon in the Middle of the Calm, Sunny & Warm Atlantic Ocean 4 Days out before Arriving in Ft Lauderdale. What a Beautiful place to be!:D Later....................................... Bill

Bill,

I owe you. Thank you so much for all your effort! I guess that is about all that can be done. You have been so thoughtful. I sure hope someday we meet and I can thank you in person.

Judy

Judy, you are more than welcome,:) I shall continue to follow up as necessary, & let you know, if & when necessary. Also please let me know, as I Know time is of the esense, & I hope you two get together soon!;)

My Best! Bill

Thank you for your kind words.:) I, like Tony, when we are not having Fun anymore we'll quit.;) But, I don't think that will be anytime soon.:D

Just keep on having fun and we will too!

Ooops!...that's the date it saild from New Orleans but I board only in Aruba on Jan 10th...thanks!

Tony

:cool: :eek:

While you are at it, your sig needs to change the June 07 Grand to:Iceland/Norway;)

the July 16 is Norway/North Cape( the one I'm on with you:) ) your last one of those B2B's, not listed yet:D My Best! Bill

While you are at it, your sig needs to change the June 07 Grand to:Iceland/Norway;)

the July 16 is Norway/North Cape( the one I'm on with you:) ) your last one of those B2B's, not listed yet:D My Best! Bill

Nope I am not on the June 7th on the Grand but rather the June 22nd!

Tony

Bill the sunset should be spectacular out there today. Savor it for all of us please.

Tony I've got my fingers crossed you have encounter all the speed bumps in this trip you will have. Be safe.

Barb

Barb...stay tuned!...it's NEVER ordinary with me...NEVER!

Tony

Bill the sunset should be spectacular out there today. Savor it for all of us please.

Tony I've got my fingers crossed you have encounter all the speed bumps in this trip you will have. Be safe.

Barb

Will do, I'm in the IC now(Of course:D ) with the Big Window Shade open on the Port side, & we got one hour to go until sunset at 6:15PM, I'll be on our balcony with Irene at 6PM & at our Private Dining Room Table with the Big Port Window at 6:15, I hope it is Spectacular!:D But, if not, Oh Well, there is always tomorrow night, or the night after,etc:eek:! We Wish Tony on his Safe way, Soon! Bill

Hello everyone out there in cruise land

Just sitting next to Jotworld Bill here in the computers at sea room (on line, e-mails and all that stuff). Folks he looks very tired but is still plugging away. My hat is off to Bill if I had one, but seriously he is doing a great, wonderful, and 'all that jazz' of a self-sacrificing jjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooobbbbbbbbb (job that is). Many thanks to Bill.

That's all folks? for now until 4am.

Dollar Bill

Archived