Booking your next cruise while on a cruise

My wife and I have really fallen in love with cruising. We find it a great way to spend a vacation and have been taking one cruise a year for the past three years. I have always booked our cruises myself; doing the research online on the cruise lines site and then speaking directly to the cruise line. We are curious, can you save by booking your next cruise while on a cruise?

Celebrity Millenium 1-7-07.

I know on RCCL (Celebrity's sister line) if you book your next cruise while onboard the ship, you get an onboard credit for your next cruise. It's not the same thing as a discount but it does mean you don't have to spend as much of your own money onboard the ship. Even if you book onboard, you can keep searching for price drops and the like and are still eligible for them even after you've booked.

My wife and I have really fallen in love with cruising. We find it a great way to spend a vacation and have been taking one cruise a year for the past three years. I have always booked our cruises myself; doing the research online on the cruise lines site and then speaking directly to the cruise line. We are curious, can you save by booking your next cruise while on a cruise?

Celebrity Millenium 1-7-07.

Definitely worthwhile. For RCI or Celebrity:

$50 OBC 5 nights or less

$100 OBC 6-8 nights

$200 OBC 9-13 nights

$250 OBC 14 nights or longer

See the loyalty ambassador on board, usually ASAP.

Archived