Is it just me?

michris17

I would love to see Carnival start offering some more Southern Caribbean ports with maybe some Miami debarkation points-or even Fort Lauderdale... Went on the Destiny last year and loved the ports but can get cheaper airfare to Florida. Also would love it when any of the Carnival ships stop in San Juan they get there earlier than 5p. Alot of the sights are closed--(Forts & Museum)--not that that is all I see but would give more variety. Would love to see Antigua, St Lucia, or even Curacao in some more intineraries. Would love to c if others feel the same.....

NCL Dawn from N.Y. offers Bermuda and Nassau, but cruises there are few and far between on any other line. We were slated to go there on Crown Princess, but they had to bypass it because of a storm. As far as St. Lucia, Barbados, etc. they can only be sailed to from San Juan because of the time factor getting there. Sure would like to go there from Florida.

Per Carnivals website on the Miracle and Legend:

8 day: Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL; St. Maarten, NA; St Kitts, WI; St. Lucia, WI; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL

9 day: Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL; St. Maarten, NA; St. Lucia, WI; St Kitts, WI; Tortola, BVI; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL

Archived