Inspiration Itinerary Change

JeanG

I just got a fax from Carnival for my 7/25/04 Inspiration sail and there is a change of port days being switched for Cozumel and Belize eff 7/18/04 through the cruise of 10/17/04. The new itinerary is:

Sun - Tampa - 4:00 pm
Mon - At Sea
Tues - Grand Cayman - 7:00am - 3:00 pm
Wed - Costa Maya - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thurs - Belize - 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri - Cozumel - 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat - At Sea
Sun - Tampa - 8:00 am

Any one who made private shore excursions you will need to change them.

Jean

[quote name='kapcruiser']Thank you , we will be sailing in August. I didn't get any notification yet.;)[/QUOTE]

I called Carnival to confirm. They said it had something to do with 'construction at the docks'. It seems that there are a limited number of berths available on certain days due to some construction going on and that the change was made to make sure the ship could still do it's original itinerary, just on different days.

Wow, thanks for the heads-up. We're going to be on the Aug. 15th sailing and had booked with Regtours in Belize. I'll have to get a hold of them and change the reservation. Thanks again!!!

I just got the same notice late last night also - then early this morning I got an e-mail from X-Stream cave tubing that informed me that they moved my excursion to Thursday - These guys seem to really be on the ball with knowing what is going on and contacting customers to let them know that they are aware of the change and have done the necessary work to change the reservations.

This was the first time I booked my own excursions (always used ships tours before on my other cruises) and they way the handled this makes me feel much more secure.

I used Coral Breeze for the Cave tubling excursion, they to are informed of the change and I had a very quick response, not to worry our tour has been switched to meet the new day of arrival.

We sail August 1st and I had no idea of the change. I wonder if they were going to let me know? We are booked with Wet n Wild for Cave Tubing in Belize and I am going to have to get in touch with them about this. Thanks for the heads-up. I wonder why some people have been informed and others haven't.

Archived