Stingray City with Ebanks Watersports?

abeedoodle

Can anyone help me with their experience if you've toured with Ebanks ? We are considering doing the 3 stop morning tour with Ebanks watersports. I am trying hard to find a private guide service that will take our group to a more shallow area with the stingrays, and not have more than about 20-25 people onboard. I went 10 years ago on a cruise ship tour and there were too many people on the boat, the guides didn't care, and being a small short person of 5'1; 5 feet of water was just too deep (it was choppy waters that day too). I didn't enjoy it at all, the snorkel gear was too big for me and it was awful. I want to give it another try though, because everyone says it supposed to be fun. Any feedback would be so appreciated :)

Have you emailed or called Ebanks Watersports? Capt. Shawn is very accommodating and has several different types of tours he can do. There are private charters, waverunners, and other types of things he can do. We went with Ebanks Watersports twice while we were in Cayman last November and they were GREAT! You can check out their company at www.ebankswatersports.com or call them at 345-925-5273. Good luck!

Thank-you for the reply :) Yes I did contact Shawn and have exchanged a few emails.. He seems very very nice and willing to accomodate. I wrote asking if we could go to a shallow part for the stingrays because I'm a shortie and had a bad experience with the water being to deep for me once before, and he wrote back that he'd get me to the shallow water, even if he had to carry me there. I thot that was sweet. So we have booked him for a morning 3 stop tour. I am looking forward to it.:)

Archived