Confused! Fantasy Questions!

cruisingteacher

We are in 5A rooms. I know they have 2 portholes. Someone told me it has bunkbeds, but I can't find anything saying that. We have booked U15 and U17. If they have bunkbeds we don't want them. Help!!! The guy said he was not offering us bunkbed, (they were only $329 and we are paying $379)

Also, he assured me if i found a better deal to call him back. I am getting the emails about the 12 days sale. We are past guests. Are any of those going to get us a better deal or is $379 5 days a good deal? I am getting myself so confused!!!! :confused:

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

TIA!!!!!

$379 is an excellent price for 5 days. I am going on the same ship & paid much more. New Sale prices usually only apply to new bookings.

Many cabins have 2 twin beds in them that can be placed side by side to make one bed. It looks like the two cabins you listed are one of these. I don't see anything that says bunk beds.

Go have fun & quit worrying about it....you got an excellent deal.

All the cabins have the twin beds that can be pushed together if needed.

Some rooms have what are called "Uppers". Some rooms have 1 upper and some have 2 uppers. If you will go to the following website:

http://www.carnival.com//Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FA&deckCode=U

You will see the deck plan for the Upper Fantasy deck. These cabins are not marked as having any uppers...so they should just sleep 2 people. (or 3 people if you plan on them bringing in a cot)

We are going in 17 days on the Fantasy and can't wait for a little sun and fun!!

Those port hole cabins listed in the link above are not 5A cabins. They are 1As.

5A cabins will have a pink stipe inside the cabin.

1A cabins do have an upper bed and a lower bed. Nothing in the cabin states the bed assignments.

5As are located on the main deck-- if your cabin does have a pink stripe then you do have two beds on the floor. if the cabin has a grey color-- ask your agent because they are NOT 5As.

a 5A os 439 plus tax a 1A is 329 plus tax.

I am looking at the FANTASY deck plan right now and U15 & U17 are 5A cabins with two lower beds and two port holes. I was in R7 (a 5A) in early Nov and there were two lower beds put togather as one bed.

I am looking at the FANTASY deck plan right now and U15 & U17 are 5A cabins with two lower beds and two port holes. I was in R7 (a 5A) in early Nov and there were two lower beds put togather as one bed.

Hey Rob!! I see you squeezed a quick Fantasy cruise in since our Miracle!!

See you in 17 days!!

where are you looking at deck plans?? I think carnival really does need to upgrade their site, their web site does indicate that the Upper deck-- front of the ship with port holes are 1a cabins.

http://www.carnival.com//Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FA&deckCode=U

Hi, my wife and I are booked for a 5 day on 1/27/07 on the fantasy. We paid $286 pp and we are in room E58. We had to pay in full at booking and then three days later we got an offer for $260 pp but we could not take it because we already booked.

Hi, my wife and I are booked for a 5 day on 1/27/07 on the fantasy. We paid $286 pp and we are in room E58. We had to pay in full at booking and then three days later we got an offer for $260 pp but we could not take it because we already booked.

You still got an excellent deal. A person can't get a hotel room for 5 days for $286 much less food and entertainment and transportation to different ports.

Congrats!! You did good!!!

i checked into it further--

the web site is misleading. the cabins on the upper deck in the front are indeed 5A cabins-- they do have two beds on the floor.

the cabins in the back-- ( U187 etc are 1A cabins and have bunk beds.

Now according to the deck plans these cabins are in the same cat according to the color of the cabin.

WE are pretty excited. We would spend that in 5 days at home! So we have to go!!! I just wish the prices could be the same for everyone all the time. This will be our 14th carnival cruise in 6 years and after talking with so many people on the ships it's amazing the difference in price that people pay for the same cabins. Beleive me we have been on the other end and paid way more that other people. But nothing beats cruising. And we love carnival.

CruisingTeacher, I booked that cabin (U15) for my parents. I will pop in and take some photos for you and post upon my return. I do know it has the two beds on the floor.

Thank you that will be very helpful!!!

Everyone thanks for helping clear this up!!! Now i'm excited again!!!! although wish i would have gotten that $289 pp. thats fantastic!!:D

Archived