Soto's Cruises - #1 In My Book!!

OhioGirl

Just returned from our cruise on the NCL Majesty, and I had to post a quick note about our excursion with Soto Cruises...

This was my second time using them, and I can't say anything but wonderful things about them...from the time they pick you up at the church until they drop you back off on main street, they make it their top goal to make sure you have a great time. JC took some great pictures (that he'll burn on a CD for you to have a chance to purchase, so make sure you bring some extra cash!) the crew made sure that everyone that wanted to hold and/or feed the sting rays got the chance to..

All I can say is for the money, for the crew...you can't go wrong with using Soto's for your sting ray excursion!!

If there is anything else I can help you with, in making up your mind about what company to use while in Grand Cayman, please feel free to either email me, or ask me here...

They include Nativeway, once on the Cockatoo catamaran (probably a different crew now), Kirk's, and a couple that I don't remember who they were. I don't think there is a whole lot of difference between any of them.

But I'd say I liked Soto's boat the best. I will add that when I did Soto's, their tour was the Stingray sandbar and two snorkel stops.

Think I'd rank Cockatoo second.

Not that any were bad.

• 4 weeks later...
They include Nativeway, once on the Cockatoo catamaran (probably a different crew now), Kirk's, and a couple that I don't remember who they were. I don't think there is a whole lot of difference between any of them.

But I'd say I liked Soto's boat the best. I will add that when I did Soto's, their tour was the Stingray sandbar and two snorkel stops.

Think I'd rank Cockatoo second.

Not that any were bad.

Is there a website for Soto's?

What else would you recommend doing in Grand Cayman?

Thanks

JJ

Archived