NCL SUN Deck 6 Oslo Deck

nickusaf

The Oslo Deck (6A) is reached by stairways from the International Deck (7). You go down to reach your cabin, and up as you leave your cabin. There's ample handrails available for you to rest your weight on. Once on Deck 7, there's an elevator bank available to take you to every other deck.

The Oslo Deck (6A) is reached by stairways from the International Deck (7). You go down to reach your cabin, and up as you leave your cabin. There's ample handrails available for you to rest your weight on. Once on Deck 7, there's an elevator bank available to take you to every other deck.

electricron, thanks for your info. The wife and I were worried about the stairs. They want $90.00 to upgrade to a Cat E on International Deck, which I don't thing is worth it, the cabins are the same size. I think we can fight the stairs.

We were on this deck with my mother who has problems with stairs, she was allowed to use the service elevator on deck six to take her up to deck 7. We had permission from the cabin steward. She enjoyed chatting with the crew and they looked out for her and assisted her whenever they saw her coming in the hall.

Archived