Carnival Customer Service

mzewe

I wanted to let everyone here know just how pleased I was after a recent encounter with Carnival.

Several weeks ago I received a phone call from a PVP at Carnival. While I did wind up booking several cabins, I and others in my group, found this particular PVP to be very "aggressive". It was so bad, that our reservations were for everything that she thought we needed (whether or not we wanted it). We wanted an early seating for dinner - she requested late. We asked for guaranteed reservations - she assigned cabins...

In any case, we went along with it for awhile. Last week, I had a question about our reservation, but did not want to talk with this woman again so I just called 888-Carnival. WOW, what a difference. The person that answered my call was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. The difference was so striking that I was prompted to send an email to Carnival to let them know how great the second person was.

I sent an email to Bob Dickinson's office. Much to my surprise, they responded to my email within about an hour! They apologized for the problems I had, and thanked me for my comments - good and bad. Now I thought that it was great that they had actually responded to my email. I was really blown away when they CALLED me on the phone. The kind gentleman that called me offered to assign a new PVP to our reservation, made all of the changes that we wanted, and once again apologized for our inconvenience.

I don't know, I guess I am easy. I was impressed that they would both take the time to respond to my email, and follow up with a phone call. We often hear the bad stories, I just thought I would share a good one.

I wanted to let everyone here know just how pleased I was after a recent encounter with Carnival.

Several weeks ago I received a phone call from a PVP at Carnival. While I did wind up booking several cabins, I and others in my group, found this particular PVP to be very "aggressive". It was so bad, that our reservations were for everything that she thought we needed (whether or not we wanted it). We wanted an early seating for dinner - she requested late. We asked for guaranteed reservations - she assigned cabins...

In any case, we went along with it for awhile. Last week, I had a question about our reservation, but did not want to talk with this woman again so I just called 888-Carnival. WOW, what a difference. The person that answered my call was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. The difference was so striking that I was prompted to send an email to Carnival to let them know how great the second person was.

I sent an email to Bob Dickinson's office. Much to my surprise, they responded to my email within about an hour! They apologized for the problems I had, and thanked me for my comments - good and bad. Now I thought that it was great that they had actually responded to my email. I was really blown away when they CALLED me on the phone. The kind gentleman that called me offered to assign a new PVP to our reservation, made all of the changes that we wanted, and once again apologized for our inconvenience.

I don't know, I guess I am easy. I was impressed that they would both take the time to respond to my email, and follow up with a phone call. We often hear the bad stories, I just thought I would share a good one.

Sorry you had problems at first. Glad to see they were addressed and hopefully resolved! Have a great cruise and enjoy this time with your family.

I agree, Carnival's customer service along with their staff try to make their guests feel special and address any issues that may come up. I was on the Conquest when a barge and another boat collidid and the staff was incredible. Somehow they managed to get busses to Biloxi to transfer people to New Orleans since the ship could not dock there. It was Mardi Grau at the time so how they managed to find the busses was amazing. They just stepped up to the plate and did what had to be done.

You gotta love Carnival.

• 2 months later...

Archived