Upper Deck cabins on Liberty

STLCRZNCRU

Can someone explain the layout, and how many people it will sleep, for the L shaped Aft cabins on the Upper Deck(6)? I'm also a little confused as to how many the very aft cabins on the Upper Deck will sleep- I don't see a symbol that states their is a convertible couch or pull down, yet my TA says it will accomodate 3 of us?

thanks for your help!

Many cabins on the deck plans will indicate that the cabin will only accommodate two, when, in fact the couch will make into a third bed. We found this out recently when sailing on the Liberty. Our cabin, 8401, according to deck plans is a cabin for two. There were three of us and the couch does makeup into a third bed.

We were in Cabin 6450 for the Thanksgiving cruise. The cabin holds only two people. There is no sofa, but we didn't miss it. The larger balcony and the amount of storage area in the alcoves was great. We enjoyed the cabin very much and would have been very comfortable for a longer stay than just the four nights.

I just spend 28 days in cabin 6481, one of the side 'L' cabins and would spend another 28 if I could. Plenty of room, storage and enjoyed the window facing beds. Two small alcoves for storage of over-sized luggage that didn't fit under beds. Bathroom is regular size, no big deal.

Cabin only has room for 2, no couch but 2 large windows plus the balcony door. Bring some bungee cords to hold the curtains back. I traveled with my sister and used the twin bed option, you (or the cabin steward) can move the end tables and beds around to suit.

Would use this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Enjoy,

Diane

Archived