Belize Excursion Question

fullofquestions

Hello,

We're going on the Carnival Glory this December, and I'm looking into excursions in Belize. I know that cave tubing is very popular, but not my cup of tea...was wondering if anyone had gone on the Jungle Buggy Adventure & Mayan Cave Exploration or the River Wallace/Altun Ha tours. Any ideas of which would be better? I've never been to a rain forest so would really like to see that. I like ruins, though we'll probably see those in Cozumel. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!

If you want to see ruins, the offerings at Belize are better than Cozumel, in my opinion.

Although Tulum has the uniqueness of being on the ocean, it is a long bus trip just to see a site with limited scope.

Some of the extensive ruins in Belize would be better in my view, while Cozumel is a great place for a day at the beach or snorkeling.

We loved Altun Ha and the River Wallace...we did get back late so glad we booked with the ship....I had answered amny questions on this excursion to antoher poster/...look down at older posts to the Altun Ha one...even put in a video clip of our trip there...

Have fun...

Karyn

Archived