Manatee tour from Bannister Island

Wildcatter

I know that coralbreezelimiteddotcom has a Manatee tour with Bannister Caye & snorkeling(optional) tour. Maybe you can find out some more applicable info on their website....??

We are thinking about cb's sharkray tour(need 8 people for excursion to go) or perhaps their manatee tour(only need minimum of 4 people for this excursion).

We are scheduled with Coral Breeze tours this January. Try Coralbreeze.com or google Coral Breeze. They have the prices listed on their site. There are several combinations that you can pick. Eight of us are doing the snorkeling, manatees, and the beach on Bannister island while 3 more of our group are doing the manatees and the beach. Prices appear to be approx. $20.00 cheaper than a cruise tour.

Portseeker

We are scheduled with Coral Breeze tours this January. Try Coralbreeze.com or google Coral Breeze. They have the prices listed on their site. There are several combinations that you can pick. Eight of us are doing the snorkeling, manatees, and the beach on Bannister island while 3 more of our group are doing the manatees and the beach. Prices appear to be approx. $20.00 cheaper than a cruise tour.

Portseeker:D

We are doing this tour next week - I booked thru Coral Breezes. I had to put down a very small deposit and will pay the balance in cash after the tour.

I have already had a couple of follow up emails from Coral Breeze - so far so good.

We will be on the Grand Princess leaving this Saturday - I will let you know how the tour turned out.

Dee-that would be great to read your review. Please let us know how tendering goes/what time your excursion is. Have a great cruise!

We booked the sharkray excursion with coralbreeze and if there are not enough people(8) they will refund our deposit, or they said the 4 of us can do the manatee excursion.

It was great - except for the monsoon rains!!!

We went with Mr. Big , Ricco and Joleen (not sure of her name sorry)

They were all so very nice.

We first went to Bannister Island to get changed or go to the bathroom or whatever after the 20 minute boat ride. then we went out to the reef for a guided snorkel - I guess around 30 mintues - not enough time for me but it was great while we were there.

Then back to Bannister Island for our "beach break" in the pouring down rain.

We just sat under the covering eating and drinking - try the Bannister island ice tea....yum...the BBQ chicken was good too!! Nice people there too!!

We decided to leave when the rain slacked off - it is no fun to ride in a fast boat when it is raining - - - so also no manatees - couldn't find them in the rain.

I would recommend this tour tho - if it wasn't raining it would have been perfect - the island is beautiful.

Archived