Cruise Dailies

Sea-Maid

Wouldn't it be great to see copies of the cruise dailies from your Celebrity cruise itinerary before you cruise? I just found a website where they will post cruise dailies by ship when people submit them. They make it real easy, you don't even have to be able to scan. I hope some Celebrity passengers on upcoming cruises will keep their dailies and submit them for those of us traveling in the future.

The site is

www.cruisedailies.com

Thanks for posting this site. It would be nice to see ahead of time what is being offered onboard during your cruise.

Question to all: Has anyone ever contacted Celebrity before your cruise and asked them to consider having say a salsa dance lesson during one of the sea days or asked them to have some other lessons that you might be interested in? I know they sometimes have dance lessons but they seem to always be the same - country line dancing. I'd like to learn another dance. Thanks.

Just a word of caution about that...

Dailies are printed "Just-In-Time"... meaning if you get it in your room at 8:00pm, the Housekeeping staff only receives them at like 7:30pm. The dont go to print until about noon the day they're delivered with changes being made right up to that point.

I'll give you that many of the over all activities do not change regularly (there will always be Bingo and a few shows here and there), but times can change on a per-cruise basis (especially show times). I was on Millennium this summer and one CD had certain shows on certian nights and had shows (same night) as Post-Dinner for both seatings, while the next CD re-arranged the schedule a bit and put one show pre-dinner (for "our late-seating guests")...

Like i said - over all - things might not chage toooo much - but don't plan your whole voyage around it as "The Word".

ah - in either case - ENJOY

Archived