rooms overlooking the back of the Mariner

Hi Peggy! I don't know about the room yet. We have the same room booked in May for our honeymoon! I will let you know how it is when we get back. I know, it's a long time off, but I haven't had very much luck finding anyone who has been in that room. I have heard lots of positive things about them though and thats why we booked it.:p

Hi Peggy - you are traveling with us on the Mariner - I think you got a pretty good cabin - we are two cabins below you in 7688 and 7690. Click on this ink - Bonnie Voyager AFT pictures - lots of good ones - they will show you different views of your cabin.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

My wife and I were on the Voyageur of the Seas in May '05...this is a sister ship to the Mariner, and is identical in layout in respect to the cabins and most of the interior. We happened to be in cabin 9390, which is identical but opposite to 9690, and we LOVED that cabin. When you walk in you see a huge porthole next to the balcony door. The cabin size is identical to others in the class, but the balcony is larger and designed in a wedge shape. There was plenty of room for two regular chairs and a lounge chair, as well as a small table. We definately, without a doubt, positively, would grab this cabin again if given the opportunity, and we are sure you will love 9690.

Michael & Silke

I had that cabin on the Navigator.

Please check out my webshots for pictures from outside and inside the cabin. You can look a little around the corner but not all the way. The balcony is a triangle vesus a rectangle. You can put a lounge chair and a chair on it with no problem.

498685428rIsQZC_fs.jpg

I need help in the layout of the rooms over looking the ship. I booked room 9690 and was wondering if you can look to the right on the balcony. Aslo, what exactly are you looking at in the back. I hope I made the right decision in booking this room. Thanks Peggy

Archived