another excursion question

kidrn

I want to cancel our excursions. Does anyone know if you can do this via website and where to find cancellation policy? My thread got bumped when I asked this question but does anyone know how difficult it would be to just catch a taxi to the port from the miami airport instead of doing the transfer thing? kidrn

I want to cancel our excursions. Does anyone know if you can do this via website and where to find cancellation policy? My thread got bumped when I asked this question but does anyone know how difficult it would be to just catch a taxi to the port from the miami airport instead of doing the transfer thing? kidrn

Not sure if you can cancel excursions from the website - hopefully someone else knows.

However Miami transfers:

It is very easy and cheaper to take taxis to and from the cruiseship docks and the Miami airport. There are tons of taxis waiting at the port and there are fixed rates so don't get ripped off.

Here is the link for taxis:

http://www.miami-airport.com/html/taxi_and_shuttle_service.html

The current flat rate PER TAXI (for up to 5 people) is $24

You can cancel shore excursions up to 24 hours before the excursion without any penalty. You cannot cancel online like you signed up, but if you go to NCL.com and find the "contact us" area, there is a phone number for Shorex. They can cancel your excursions for you by phone. I had to call them when our excursions were all messed up. Be prepared to be on hold for quite awhile.

Good luck,

Jennifer

Archived