Romance Suite on Dawn

mitfine

the cabin is very nice-we sailed in one 2 cruises ago. The only thing I didn't care for was the long walk to the forward section of the ship-I prefer being forward.

The deck is very large and there's a great view aft

That's funny -- I feel exactly the same way.

Had to try the aft at least once, but I spend most of my time forward. Besides, I like to look at where I'm going, not where I've been.:)

I much prefer the aft. If there is "weather" you are protected:) and I think that the ride is more stable.

BTW only the deck 10 aft has the bigger balconies;)

Plus there is much less traffic. IMO the long walk is not really that long.......have to burn off those calories somehow:D and it gets shorter every day.

I see that you stayed in 10226 on the dawn. Do you have any pictures of the insie of the cabin. I have a friend staying in that cabin that would like to see what it looks like versus the generic pictures from the NCL site. Thanks!

Yes, the balcony is covered.

I stayed in AD 10226 about a year ago. Click the 1/2/06 Dawn cruise link in my signature for a pic of 10226 & a pic of the aft view.

I see that you stayed in 10226 on the dawn. Do you have any pictures of the insie of the cabin. I have a friend staying in that cabin that would like to see what it looks like versus the generic pictures from the NCL site. Thanks!
I only have a few. In my signature below, click the 1/2/06 link. I think I only have one pic of 10226, but a few of the view!

I found these pics before my 1/2/06 cruise. It's an AE suite & has the exact same layout, except is the mirror image of 10226.

http://community.webshots.com/album/75676137RdpdYv

Archived