"Live from the Freedom 12/10/06"

Hello everyone- finally made it to Miami...got in around 5:30pm last night and to the hotel Sheraton Four Points about 6:30pm. The hotel is ok....has some great views of the ocean and it has a nice boardwalk which we walked last night. The rooms are small and a little outdated but the beds were comfortable. I think it we come again we will stay at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami- we stayed there last year and it was closer and you could see the ships from your room. Still it was ok. Awoke this morning to beautiful sunshine...temps are in the 70's. Will head out to the ship in about an hour or so. I will try to post again from the ship...we're so excited to finally see the Freedom after almost a year of planning. Ta Ta for now. ;)

Welcome to paradise FLORIDA!!!

Today is my birthday and your getting to go on a cruise:mad:

I'm really happy for you and green eyed with jealousy.

My turn will come very soon. I have cabin 1700 on deck ten. I think someone on cruise critic is in that cabin this week. I want to hear all about it. I have seen the room, but I wanted to know more about the views from that balcony and did anyone run into the pole in the middle of the room.

Have the best of times!!! I'll be thinking about you all week. Keep us posted.

Linda

Archived