Did I miss "Cruise Critic on TV"

herb

Re read Laura's post at the top.......It was an "online" live not on TV.......I actually was just checking it out.....Carolyn sailed with us on the Host's Cruise this last January.......She knows a lot about cruising and she's fun!....You can go there now and read all that took place last hour live online at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5432134/

It was today FOLKS!....Laura posted up above here on page one and it did happen today when she said.....Here's a short section form the msnbc site today......

Carolyn Spencer Brown answered your questions Tuesday, July 20, at noon EST.

tz150_carolynbrown.standard.jpgCarolyn Spencer Brown, one of America’s leading cruise journalists, is editor of Cruise Critic (www.cruisecritic.com), the industry’s most prominent outlet for consumer-oriented cruise travel news and information.

Here's the link again below that Laura put in her post at the top of page one....Hope this clears it up I've seen various reports on this today with different info.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5432134/

Randy, I swear I don't know how I missed it. When I realized it wasn't MSNBC TV, I went online to msnbc.com, searched all over that site, and finally found something on "Cruise Critic" by doing a search there. ALL that came up (and this was during that time period, 11am-noon CST) was a blurb about JULY 13 and that Carolyn Spencer Brown had been online answering questions on that date. Oh well.

Jibjab says we killed their server! :eek: :D

Thanks for the link Randy!

I can't believe it! I've been enjoying that little song for the past week or so, and passing it around to my friends! How sad to see it's dead! Hope it comes back to life soon! It's a cute little thing, no matter what your political preference is! :D

Archived