Liberty Question

uncalculated

My wife and I are looking at a trip on the Liberty next fall and were wondering if the ship has an "adults only" pool or area like Royal Caribbean has the solarium? Thanks

the aft pool area is designated for 18 and over. i didn't see any violators, but this is also where the grill and pizzarea are located so there's bound to be some crossover.

I was just on Liberty last week. There isn't an adults only pool area, but there is a few adults only hot tubs at the pool area aft of Lido deck (behind the buffet area). There were definately fewer kids in the aft pool area than in the main pool area. There is also an "adults only" deck on the top of the ship above the basketball court area.

Thanks for the quick replys. We are leaving our boys home for this trip so would love to have some peace and quiet time with ourselves.
Better opt for the balcony cabin...:p Wife and I love to spend long periods of time 'by ourselves' out there..:D

No need to worry about what anyone else is doing, or if the kids are rowdy! :p

Depending on when you are sailing next fall-- Sept/ and the beigning of October wont have that many kids onboard anyways.

But no-- carnival does not have anything at all like the Solarium on ROyal.

Archived