table for 2, britannia restaurant

pasavant

Are tables for 2 available on the queen mary 2 in the britannia restaurant? If so, how does one reserve one. thanks.

Yes, tables for 2 are available but like everything else they are limited. There was a sign in the Britannia that said that priority for tables are assigned to people based on their booking dates. I am not sure if this is real or not. But one should always request the table size they would prefer at the time of booking the voyage to ensure the best possible chance of getting it.

I'm sure you can try to request one but I don't know how much good this will do. We had requested a table for 10 for our group of 4...we ended up with a table for 4 and actually preferred it. And we booked back in the beginning of last Dec, and our confirmation said table for 10.

Cheers, Penny...still wishfully "Live from the QM2"

Ask when you book, and on boarding, check the card in your cabin and if its not what you asked for (at least 50% of the time) go along to the Restaurant and speak to the Maitre'D - plenty of other people will be doing the same - and don't give up until you are happy with what you get.

Peter, Sydney

Archived