Anniversary package and LeBistro reservations..

clerky96

This might seem like a strange question, but with all the discussion about problems getting reservations in the specialty restaurants, I have to ask it. If I buy the anniversary package, does this guarantee me a reservation in LeBistro? Do I have to go immediately after boarding to make the reservation, or do they leave a few seats open for these "special occasion" packages? Thanks.

Donna

This might seem like a strange question, but with all the discussion about problems getting reservations in the specialty restaurants, I have to ask it. If I buy the anniversary package, does this guarantee me a reservation in LeBistro? Do I have to go immediately after boarding to make the reservation, or do they leave a few seats open for these "special occasion" packages? Thanks.

Donna

I don't believe it guarantees you a reservation. I would make your reservation the first day if possible just so you know you are all set and won't have to worry about it.

Donna

Do the anniversary package-it's a good deal. The letter you get will describe the various things you get--you select the nights. The Bistro operator said, on the phone early in the week, "just come when you want". So we did, and she denied saying that and suggested a long wait or another night. We discussed this with her for a while and suddenly she decided she could fit us in in 20 minutes. About then the Food and Beverage manager walked up--I met him at the CC party-- and I had a long discussion with him about the need for reservations, being turned away when there seemed to be plenty of empty tables, etc. Then the service really kicked in and we were smothered with love during the entire dinner.

Next time I'll make a specific reservation.

Donna

I would call/stop by Le Bistro and mention that I have the "Anniversary package":)

You will receive a letter in your cabin about the Anniversary package. Be sure and bring that to LeBistro for your dinner. You can always upgrade you wine that will be served at the table. You will just have to pay the difference in the price of the wines they are offering.

Archived