Shore Excursions on POH January

POHherewecome!

Am researching at shore excursions for my cruise on POH in January with my daughter,.

I am on a limited budget, but want to see as musch as possible. But we are also on the cruise to relax not kill ourselves rushing around.

I am also nervous about driving because we are from Australia where we drive on the other side of the road.

I was hoping that you could help me with the following questions:

1. Would it be cheaper to book excursions online in advance with other tour operators - that is not directly with NCL?

2. Are there stopovers where we could go off ourselves without a tour or hired car and still see a lot and get a good feel of the place?

3. Will there be taxis or tour operators waiting for business when you disembark off the ship?

4. Do we have to book in advance or can we wait until the day to see what we feel like doing and then chose what we want to do?

5. Any tips that you could give me before I start looking at tours would be greatly appreciated?

Archived