your experience needed

We are booked on Mariner 6/07. we have room 1688, has any one out there stayed in this room? Also what is a don't miss experience on western excursion (labadee, jamaica, grand cayman, cozumel), any info would be great.

We loved snorkeling and swimming with the stingrays in grand cayman and since I have kids we went to Hell That is the town and mailed some post cards from Hell and got some t shirts, you know "dont tell me to go to hell ive been there". we also did the turtle farm I dont recommend it they just raise and breed them in tanks to eat them. We climbed the falls in Ochos rios that was fun and everyone does it so you can say you did. In cozumel we went to Mr Sanchos beach club in the morning which was really nice and then we went to town to shop. that was all great. Labadee just a lot of sun and water sports a little shopping and hairbraiding for the girls. Have fun we did. Family of 4 son was 13 daughter was 9

I second Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman and Dunn's River Falls in Ohca Rios. You can also do Marth Bray in Jamica. In Coz I did the private island escape to Paradise. The Tulum ruins is very nice in Coz too. For Labadee it is a beach day and BBQ, just relax and enjoy.

Archived