how do I send something to my PVP?

MamaParrotHead

I have the Carnival corporate address (3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami) and was wondering if that's where I should send a small holiday package for him. I'd prefer it be a surprise, so I'd rather not outright ASK him.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Send it to me here in Akron and I will take care of everything for you.

In this post 9/11 era, many are not even allowed packages through the mail at work, there are many upset with PVPs, I would be nervous if I were in that type of job. While you may want to surprise them, being up front about it may be best.

In this post 9/11 era, many are not even allowed packages through the mail at work, there are many upset with PVPs, I would be nervous if I were in that type of job. While you may want to surprise them, being up front about it may be best.

That hadn't occured to me. Do you really think there are people THAT PO'd about their cruises that they threaten their PVPs? That's insane.

That hadn't occured to me. Do you really think there are people THAT PO'd about their cruises that they threaten their PVPs? That's insane.

Anything is possible, there are people that lose it for very little reasons, my personal favorite are the pro-lifers that have murdered employees that work at the family planning clinics, yup - go pro-lifers!!!

You can certainly distract them with a bait and switch. Tell them you need to send them a small package with some future travel plans and cruises you have worked up and you want them to take a look, or a magazine article that you really wanted them to have and would it be ok to send a small package...

Just send it to the corporate address with the name of your PVP at the top. Ours told us that is the building he is in. We were thinking of stopping by to see him when we're in Miami in April but, go figure, he's gonna be on a cruise!!

Archived