photo album in Nassau

martymonty

Hi

I just returned from a cruise on the celebration on Monday and while in Nassau we purchased a photo album made by the locals. It is made out of leaves and they have them everywhere in the straw market on the main st. in Nassau. We actually got to the market from the back entrance by Senor Frogs. We did not know how beautiful this album was until unwrapping it when we got home. We are not trying to see if there is any way we can get a couple more. I am willing to send the monies ahead of time to anyone who would be able to get one and then pay for the shipping to have it sent to us. If you live in Canada, that is even better. Could anyone help us out. Feel free to email me at clodie2002@hotmail.com and we can discuss further. You must get one of these for your tourist photos. They really are beautiful and only $10 (you may even get cheaper, and feel free to keep the difference.

Thanks

Stephanie :)

Debbie

The book has pages for your photos and they are made out of leaves. They don't smell too good when you first take the plastic off, but it does disipate after a while. They really are quite beautiful and worth getting as a souvenir.

Stephanie :)

Archived